Women's Special Interest Section
RSVP for Dec. 12 meeting
Who's advocating for you? And just as importantly, who are you advocating for? Both questions are easy to answer when you join the Women's Special Interest Section.
This members-only group connects you with women from a variety of accounting backgrounds and experience levels. Build your supportive network while discussing issues and themes relevant to women in accounting roles.
Ask questions, offer answers or share resources during face-to-face, 90-minute meetings facilitated by MNCPA staff.
Join this group
- Target demographic: women
- Target industries: public accounting, business and industry, government, education
- Meeting frequency: four times a year
- Meeting length: 90 minutes (typically 7:30 - 9 a.m.)
- Average meeting size: 30 attendees
- Cost: Free and open to MNCPA members. Not a member? Let's fix that.
Each meeting is tailored to a specific topic or theme. Examples include:
- Sharing best practices.
- Helping plan Candid Conversations With Women.
- Review a technical article.
- Provide feedback on an MNCPA program.
- Discuss current hot topics.
MNCPA Connect for women: You're in!
All members of the women’s special interest section are automatically subscribed to the women's Connect community. This is a closed community only open to those who have joined this group. You will receive a separate email asking you to opt in to Connect conversations going forward.
Contact Anne Janotta Erickson at email@example.com or 952-885-5524.