Small Firms Special Interest Section
Many issues facing public accounting firms are similar regardless of the firm’s size. However, there are challenges and experiences unique to a small firm. That’s why the Small Firm Special Interest Section was created. It’s a platform for sharing knowledge and expanding your network. Quarterly meetings center on a specific discussion topic.
The group's goal is to create a safe place to ask questions, offer answers and openly discuss topics important and unique to CPA partners at small firms. All while growing your own circle of CPA contacts.
Join this group
- Target audience: Partners at small firms (firms with 1-10 CPAs)
- Meeting frequency: Quarterly
- Cost: Free, available only to MNCPA members
Potential discussion topics:
- Finding and retaining qualified staff
- Use of technology
- Succession planning
- Human resources
- Practice growth
- Keeping up with tax law changes
Contact the MNCPA membership department at 952-831-2707 or email@example.com.