Controllers' Special Interest Section
April 21 | 8 - 9 a.m. | Zoom | Topic: Business Insurance
The Controllers' Special Interest Section was created by CPAs, for CPAs, as a platform for knowledge-sharing and network-building.
The intent of the group is to create a safe place to ask questions, offer answers and openly discuss topics important and unique to controllers.
Join this group
What to expect:
- Target audience: controllers and CPAs in similar positions (business and industry members only)
- Meeting frequency: quarterly
- Meeting length: 90 minutes (typically 7:30 - 9 a.m.)
- Average meeting size: 20 attendees
- Cost: Free and open to MNCPA members. Not a member? Let's fix that.
Sample meeting agenda:
- What's on your radar? Bring your questions, challenges and stories.
- Focused discussion
Past discussion topics:
- Treasury and cash management
- Budgeting tools and forecasting
- Developing policies and procedures
- Team building
- Sales and use tax
Contact Anne Janotta Erickson at email@example.com or 952-885-5524.